Keswick Dual Motor Electric Recliner – Standard Size
The Keswick is a modern, stylish Electric Riser Recliner available in Petite, Small, Standard or Royale sizes. The beautifully contoured shape is designed for exceptional comfort, with soft, stylish arms, welcoming fibre-filled back cushion and full-width ‘chaise’ seating.
The Single Motor and Dual Motor actions both lift and tilt the Recliner forwards so that getting in and out is the easiest thing imaginable. This full power-lift facility is designed to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions.
The Single Motor action enables the footrest to be fully raised before the back starts reclining. It also allows the sleeping position to be reached (less reclined than on Dual Motor designs) from a starting position 20cm (8″) from the wall. The Dual Motor mechanism enables you to control the backrest and footrest independently to reach the exact position you want including a near-horizontal full sleeping position (needs a 38cm (15″) gap from the wall)
Find the perfect recliner for you and customise by choosing from Sherborne’s extensive ranges of soft fabrics or leathers. Fabric swatches are available for viewing in our store.
Features & Dimensions
• Designed with full power-lift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
• Special TOUCHSTOP ANTI-ENTRAPMENT SYSTEM for added reassurance
• Optional LUMBAR ADJUSTMENT for added comfort
• PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts
• Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
• Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
• Supplied with removable back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
• Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
• Choice of Soft Covers or Leather
Type Height Width Depth
Overall: 105.5cm /41.5" 82.5cm /32.5" 98.5cm /39.0"
Seat: 49.0cm /19.5" 47.5cm /18.5" 54.5cm /21.5"
This chair is made to order, and you have the option of choosing from a wide variety of fabrics, colours, and sizes, but we would not advise buying this chair online without first testing it out in person and without seeing the swatches we have available at our store. For this reason we do not have a price listed, so if you are interested in buying one of these high-quality pieces of furniture please call for a price or visit Lowneys in Castlebridge to talk to a member of staff, we will be happy to help.
Deliveries & Returns Information
Please Note: we cannot accept returns of upholstered furniture once it has been removed from its packaging for any length of time, unless there is a manufacturing flaw in the item. Arrangements can be made if this is the case but it may take slightly longer than usual.
In the event that you are being issued with a refund, please allow up to 14 days for funds to show in your account. Refunds must go to the same card used to make the purchase. We do not offer cash refunds.